There are a few great bonus deals at Winn Dixie right now that you might want to check out. These in-store promotions from Ez-Pic are paperless coupons that might make for some pretty sweet deals.Â Here’s what you need to know:
- The discount will be automatically deducted at the register.Â You do not need a physical coupon to get the discount.
- You must purchase the required amount to get the discount.Â For example if the deal says to get $1.00 off a product when you buy 2, you will have to buy 2 to get the discount.
- These are in-store deals so you can stack manufacturer’s coupons with them for extra savings.
- You can do these deals multiple times unless otherwise mentioned.
- These deals are not good at all Winn Dixie Stores.Â Check the list here to see if your store is included.
Here are the bonus deals at Winn Dixie ending on October the 5th (I added manufacturer’s coupons matchups after each listing):
- Take $2.00 off any 2 Blue Bunny Ice Cream Novelty cartons
– Use the coupon for $1.00 off found here.
- Take $2.00 off any 2 P.F. Changs Frozen Skillet varieties
– Use the coupon for $1.50/1 found here.
- Take $1.00 off any 2 I Canâ€™t Believe Itâ€™s Not Butter varieties
- Take $1.00 off any 2 Lindyâ€™s Homemade Italian Ice varieties
- Take $1.00 off any 2 Sorrento 10-12 oz. string cheese varieties
- Take $1.00 off any 2 Dove 1 pint ice cream varieties
- Take $2.00 off any 2 Stoufferâ€™s Family Size entrees 28 â€“ 40 oz. varieties
- Take $1.00 off any 2 Sargento cheese shreds or slices varieties
- Take $2.00 off any 2 Kraft 16 oz. chunk cheese or any Cracker Barrel cheese varieties
– Use the coupon forÂ $1/2 Kraft or Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese from the 9/26/2010 SS Insert (exp 11/7/2010)
- Take $1.00 off any 2 Pillsbury Pizza Crust (classic or thin crust varieties) or Crusty French Loaf
– Use the coupon for $.40/2 found here.
– Use the coupon for $0.35/1 Pillsbury Refrigerated Pizza Crust from the /12/2010 GM Insert (exp 12/4/2010)
These deals are good until October the 26th.Â Go see all the best deals at Winn Dixie this week.