It’s a great week to do some Extreme Couponing at Walgreens!
There are 2 thing you need to know when couponing at Walgreens:
- Do separate transactions to Maximize your savings with Register rewards. Â Use your register rewards to help Â pay for subsequent transactions.
- Walgreens registers wonâ€™t allow more coupons than items. Â Register Rewards is included in this count. Â The way to fix this problem is to add a cheap filler item to make your coupon count & item count match up. The in-ad coupons donâ€™t count so one of those items would be perfect!
This is a really good week for deals.Â Since I’m so late posting I thought I’d just mention the highlights.Â Here are some of my favorite:
Colgate Total Toothpaste $.25/each,
- Buy 2 at $3.00/each
- Use 2 of the coupons for $0.75/1 Colgate Toothpaste 7/24/2011 SS Insert (exp 8/13/2011)
- Pay $4.50
- Get $4.00 in Register Rewards Back
Domino Sugar 4 lb Bag $1.89/each, Sale price $2.39, use the coupon for $0.50/1 Domino Granulated Sugar Product 6/26/2011 RP Insert (exp 9/30/2011) combined with the in-ad couponGoody Colour Collection Snap Clip 6 ct FREE
- Buy 1 for $2.00
- Get $2.00 in Register Rewards
Keri Lotion $1.00 Moneymaker
- Buy 1 at $5.99
- Use the coupon for $2/1 Keri Product
- Pay $3.99
- Get $5.00 in Register Rewards Back
Listerine Smart Rinse FREE after Coupons & Register Rewards
- Buy 1 at $3.00
- Use the coupon for $1/1 Listerine Smart Rinse OR Reach Toothbrush 7/31/2011 SS Insert (exp 12/31/2011)
- Get $2.00 in Register Rewards Back
Purex Laundry Detergent $1.49/each, Sale price $1.99, use the coupon for $1/2 Purex Laundry Detergent 8/7/2011 RP Insert (exp 8/20/2011)
Ziploc Bags $1.50/each, Sale price $2.00, use the coupon for $1/2 Ziploc Bags 8/7/2011 SS Insert (exp 9/17/2011)