If you want to upgrade to an iPhone 5, but don’t want to cough up the upgrade fee then you will want to check out this iPhone trade-in deal at Best Buy.
Here’s the Best Buy iPhone Trade-in Deal:
- Buy any iPhone 5 from Best Buy with a 2 yr contract, and get $50 off. This brings the price down from $199.99 to $149.99.
- Best Buy is offering a minimum of $150 credit for iPhone 4 or 4s Trade-ins. Until 6/29.
- Use the store credit to get the iPhone 5 for FREE.
- You MUST be eligible for upgrade at Verizon, AT&T and Sprint.
- The Phone can’t be broken or cracked. It must be a working iPhone 4 or 4s.
- This promotion will only work with an iPhone.
- In store only.
Want a Better Deal?
The above is a quick and easy way to get a new iPhone 5. However, if you’re willing to do a little work you can get a much better deal. Here’s how:
- If you are eligible for upgrade you can get an iPhone 5 with a 2 year contract for around $199. That’s with Verizon so check your carrier.
- Sell your iPhone 4 or 4S on Ebay for more than $199. They are running for a good bit more than that right now so you’ll probably get an overage.