Restaurant Style Baked Potatoes
Coating the skins in oil and baking on a bed of salt keeps these potatoes moist and fluffy on the inside and crisp on the outside.
- 4 Baking Potatoes
- 2 Cups Kosher Salt (table salt will work if necessary)
- 3 Tbs Olive Oil
- Preheat Oven to 325°.
- Pour salt onto metal baking sheet, set aside.
- Pierce potatoes three times on each side with a sharp knife or fork. Dip a paper towel into olive oil and rub on potatoes, covering entirely.
- Roll potatoes in salt, making sure to cover all sides.
- Bake for 90 minutes, or until easily pierced with knife. Cooking time may vary due to size of potatoes.
- Brush off extra salt before serving.