Raspberry Crumble Jar
- 1 box of lemon cake mix (any brand)
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 C. raspberry preserves
- 2 pints of fresh raspberries
- whipped cream (optional)
- 10 jelly jars (4 oz.)
- non-stick spray
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray your 10 4 oz. jelly jars with non-stick spray.
2. In a medium sized bowl use a large fork or a pastry cutter to cut the lemon cake mix and the stick of softened butter together. The mixture will be soft and crumbly. Set aside.
3. Using a tablespoon, scoop 2 tablespoons of the crumb mixture into the bottom of each jelly jar and gently press down with your fingers.
4. Next, scoop about 2 tablespoons of raspberry preserves into the jars on top of the crust. Don’t be shy and add a bit more if you’d like.
5. Use the remaining crumb mixture as a topping and add 1-2 tbs. on top of the fruit.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes. The crust will turn golden brown.
7. Once the jars have cooled top with whipped cream (optional) and fresh fresh raspberries.
*Makes approximately 10 servings. 1 jar = 1 serving.
Store with the lids on, up to 1 week. You can also store in the fridge if you wish.