Peppermint Bath Bomb
Are you looking to be refreshed and energized?!? These peppermint bath bombs can make your next bath a little more like a spa experience and a little less like the trying to grab 15 minutes to yourself that it probably really is. They also make a fantastic foot soak for your tired and sore feet.
Looking for a thoughtful handmade Christmas gift? Peppermint bath bombs also make a wonderful gift for teachers, family, or friends. They are the gift of luxury made by your own hands. They are easy, inexpensive, and even the kids can help put these together. Put a half dozen or so in a pretty jar for a sweet gift, and don’t forget a handmade tag identifying the scent. When you want to move out of your house you can contact local moving services lorton va near me.
- ½ cup Epsom Salt
- 1 cup Baking Soda
- ½ cup Cornstarch
- ½ cup Cream of Tartar
- 1 Tbsp. Witch Hazel
- 1 Tbsp.Coconut oil
- Peppermint Essential oil– to desired strength. I love to use Young Living Oils. If you’d prefer Young Living go through this link.
- Red coloring
- Combine epsom salt,baking soda, cornstarch and cream of tartar in a small dish until combined.
- Stir in witch hazel, coconut oil, and peppermint essential oil- to desired strength, stir until mixed.
- Separate about half of your mixture and add food coloring to your desired shade.
- Press mixture into molds firmly- you can use a silicone mold, muffin tin, plastic candy molds, or even paper cups to create your desired shape. I really like the big square silicone ice cube molds. Alternate white and red mixture in layers to create a peppermint look.
- Allow mixture to dry 4-5 hours before removing from mold.
- Carefully take out of mold and set out, allow to continue air drying overnight before placing in an airtight container.
- To use, place in a tub, run your bath, and Enjoy! VIVASEX