Whole Foods has several new printable couponsÂ on their web site right now.
Some Whole Foods Stores will let you stack these with manufacturerâ€™s coupons for extra savings.Â However, unless theyâ€™ve changed the policy, the Birmingham store will not allow stacking.
If yourÂ Publix store accepts Whole Foods Coupons as Competitorâ€™s couponsÂ you can use them there & stack with manufacturerâ€™s coupons to maximize your saving.
Here are some of my favoriteÂ Whole Foods Coupons:
- Buy any THREE (3) Annie Chun’s Products, Get ONE (1) FREE* (*of equal or lesser value. Excludes frozen products.)
- $1.00 offÂ any ONE (1) 24-oz Whole Foods Marketâ„¢GlutenFree BakehouseÂ®Â Pumpkin Pie
- 75Â¢ offÂ any TWO (2) Blue Diamond Products
- $1.00 offÂ any ONE (1) 6-pack Zevia Natural Soda, any flavor
- $1.00 offÂ any ONE (1) 16-oz 365 Everyday ValueÂ®Â Organic Expeller Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
- and more!