I know it’s been forever since I posted a shopping trip.Â I usually try to take a picture of all my purchases for these posts, but when we got in from this trip there was barely enough energy to get the groceries all put up much less line them up for a picture.Â So..I just took a picture of the receipt.Â I really didn’t need much this week but several things that I like to stay stocked up on were at their low price so I wanted to grab a few of them.
Plus..We were almost out of toilet paper & coffee creamer.Â We can’t survive without those 2 items so off to the store I went.
I ended up spending $43 plus tax, but I did get around $130 worth of items including the Cottonelle.
Here’s a breakdown of my trip for anyone who’d like to see:
- Publix Bread – 2 Loaves @ $1.69 each, no coupons
- Coffee Mate Creamer 11 bottles @ $.50/each – I know that seems obsessive, but we are major coffee drinkers around here & this stuff has a long expiration date;).Â They were on sale for $1.50 & I used 11 coupons for $.50 off which doubled making them $.50/each.
- International Delight Creamer – 4 bottles @ $.90/each – This was an unplanned purchase, but there were blinkies in front for Buy 1, Get 1 Free which made this a great deal for some White Chocolate Mocha!
- Dannon Danimals Drinkable Yogurt – 4 6 packs @ $1.00/each.Â These were on sale for $2.00 & I used 4 coupons for $1.00 off.
- Digiornio Deep Dish Pizza – 1 @ FREE, I used a coupon that I got from Kraft First Taste to get these for free.
- Ritz Crackers – 4 boxes @ $1.19/each.Â These were BOGO & I used 2 coupons for $1.00 off 2.
- Kraft Mayonnaise – 6 jars @ $1.59/each.Â These were BOGO & I used 3 coupons for $1.50 off 2.
- Miracle Whip Dressing – 2 Jars @ $1.59/each.Â These were BOGO & I used 1 coupon for $1.50 off 2.
- Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo – 2 bottles @ $.24/each.Â These were on sale for $1.99.Â I use 2 of the $1.00 off coupons from the Yellow Advantage Buy flyer combined with a Manufacturer’s coupon for $1.50 off 2.Â (There’s also a $1/1 Man. Coupon out that would’ve made these free).
- White House Apple Juice 2 Bottles @ $.67/each.Â These are on sale for $1.67/each, I used the $1.00 off coupons from the Smart Savings Booklet.
- Musselman’s Apple Sauce 2 Packs @ $.41/each.Â These are BOGO & I used 2 of the $.75/1 coupons from the Smart Savings Booklet.
- Cottonelle Toilet Paper 1 12 pack @ $6.74.Â These are on sale for $8.49, I used a manufacturer’s coupon for $.50 off which doubled combined with the $.75 off Publix store coupon from the Smart Savings Booklet.
- Ritz Crackerfuls FREE, I used another free coupon I got from Kraft First Taste.