These are so cute and fun to give as gifts this time of year. Everyone loves hot cocoa! You can use the super cute small jars with holiday baking chips to pretty them up Here’s the recipe:
Hot Cocoa Gift Jars
- 5 C. dry powdered milk
- 1 C. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 C. powder sugar
- 1 C. powder coffee cream, original/regular flavor
- 2 tsp. cornstarch to prevent sticking
- *Nestle Toll House Holiday Baking (contains red, brown and green semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- *green & red sprinkles
- *Small glass jars
- Combine the dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Add about 1/4 cup of hot cocoa mix to the bottom of the each jar and allow it to settle. If you are unsure of the size of your jar, I would fill 3/4 of it with homemade cocoa mix and then fill the rest of the way with ‘extras’.
- Add in the green and red chocolate chips and a few of the ren & green christmas sprinkles.
- *Each each is about 1 serving serving when added to 8-10 oz of hot water or warm milk.