Oreos and White Chocolate? Yes, please! This is an amazing flavor combination that you and your family will sooo love. Don’t they look wonderful? These would be great to bring for a pot lock or a class party.
Homemade White chocolate Chip & Oreo Chunk Cookies Recipe
- 1 C. butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 3/4 C. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 C. flour
- 1/2 C. white chocolate chips
- 3/4 C. Oreo cookie chunks
- #1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- #2. Combine the softened butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla extract. Add in the baking soda and salt.
- #3. Slowly add in the flour, mixing well.
- #4. Lastly, add in the white chocolate chips and Oreo cookie chunks.
- #5. Place the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- #6. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto your baking sheets about 2-3″ a part.
- #7. Bake 8-10 minutes.