It would be an understatement to say that I love chocolate! Yes, I REALLY LOVE chocolate…Especially Hershey’s Chocolate.Â My absolute favorite treats are the Hersheys Bliss White Chocolates and the Hershey’s Kisses with the Caramel inside —-Â Yummy!Â I also love that Hershey’s makes chocolates that are “safe” for my kiddo with nut allergies.
However, while the chocolate is delicious it is best to enjoy it in moderation.Â I could probably devour an entire bag of White Chocolate Bliss in one day, but that wouldn’t be very good for my clothing budget or my health.
Hershey’s has created a fabulous website called Moderation Nation which has tons of great tools to help you with a lifestyle of moderation.Â According the Moderation Nation some of the great things you’ll find on the Moderation Nation Web site are these:
- Recipes and Expert Tips. Here youâ€™ll find advice from Cheryl Forberg, registered dietitian (RD) for NBC’s The Biggest Loser, award-winning chef and New York Times best-selling cookbook author
- Additional recipes and tips from Regina Ragone, Food Director at Family Circle magazine; Keri Glassman, author of the O2 diet; and Liz Ward, author of Expect the Best Pregnancy.
- Moderation Menus. Seven-day meal plans â€“ with snack ideas â€“ that will help you plan out your week. Each menu is based on an individual lifestyle, such as Single, Adults with Kids and Adults with No Kids.
- Balance the Meal. This cool balancer tool allows you to input your main dish and its preparation method; in return, youâ€™ll receive ideas for complementary side dishes that round out the meal smartly.
- Useful Facts. Here youâ€™ll find everything from a â€œportion distortionâ€ guide – providing cues on what actual portion sizes should look like â€“ to a grocery shopping fact sheet â€“ to a guide on how to start and maintain a food journal.
Sound good? Be sure to check out all the great things Hershey’s Moderation Nation has to offer!
Now here’s the FUN PART!
Hershey’s provided me with an awesome prize pack which included a Moderation Nation t-shirt, Hersheyâ€™s chocolate and a nutrition journal to track your food and activities.Â Yes!Â There was chocolate!
Hershey’s is also providing a Moderation Prize Pack for one of you!Â All you have to do to enter is leave me a comment.
What’s your favorite Hershey’s Chocolate?
I will choose the winner on Friday 11/5.Â Good Luck!
Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and giveaway were all provided by Hershey’s through MyBlogSpark, but the opinions and experiences are completely mine.