Let’s get this Graduation Party started….Our first sponsor for the day is iHome Audio!Â Whether starting college or beginning a new job, every graduate needs a good reliable alarm clock.Â It’s even better if it has a great sound and other wonderful features!
The iHome iA63 Alarm Clock FM Radio Stereo Speaker System Features include the following:
- Wake or Sleep to iPhone, iPod, or FM Radio
- Dock fits iPhone and docking iPod models
- Motorized rotating dock to charge and play iPhone or iPod while docked
- iOS App-enhanced device – Works with iHome+Radio
- iOS App-enhanced device – Works with iHome+Sleep
- Programmable snooze time
- Gradual Wake and Gradual Sleep
- Reson8Â® speaker chambers
- Specially designed high-end drivers deliver astounding clarity, depth and power
- 6 FM preset stations
- Universal 100-240V AC adaptor
- Aux-in jack
- 12 or 24 hour display
- Full feature remote control
iHome Audio has been around since 2005 and has become the #1 brand in the iPod Electronics market!Â iHome now offers full lines of alarm clocks, clock radios, portable speakers, home audio systems, headphones, earbuds, charging stations, and computer accessories for iPod, iPhone, and iPad.
I had a chance to try out the iHome iA63 System recently, and I really love it!Â The sound quality is absolutely amazing!Â We have another high quality sound system in our house and the iHome products can definitely hang with it.Â I love love love the fact that I can also listen to audio from my Android phone as well by plugging it into the back.Â The dock on the iA63 is really neat.Â It rotates around so you can view the iPhone in portrait or landscape mode at the touch of a button.
One lucky reader will win an iHome iA63 System from iHome Audio!
Entry is simple! You just need to answer the question below by leaving a comment on this site! You can even gain up to 3 bonus entries for doing each additional item listed (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one â€” up to a total of 4 comments). As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included.
- Check out the iHome iA63, come back HERE and leave a comment telling us what your favorite feature is!
BONUS ENTRIES: Please leave a seperate comment for each entry.
- Follow iGoBOGO via my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed (leave a comment letting me know that you do â€¦ if you are already a subscriber â€¦ you get a second entry as well!)
- Follow iGoBOGO on Facebook or Twitter. (leave a comment letting me know that you do â€¦ if you are already a follower on Facebook or Twitter â€¦ you get a third entry as well!)
- Follow iHome on Facebook
Giveaway will remain open until 11:59 p.m. EST, Friday, April 15, 2011. Any comments left after this cut-off will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email within 48 hours after the close of the contest.
This giveaway is part of the Grateful Giveaways Event being hosted by myself and 11 other bloggers. You can increase your chances of winning this prize (as well as all of the others on this site), by visiting each of them and entering the same way as you did here. You have plenty of time to get to all of them, since the contest will be open for five full days.
EACH of the 12 participating blogs has their own prizes to give away so make sure to enter on each blog for the best chances to win! Use this Spreadsheet to keep track of your entries!
As one final reminder, you will want to check out the terms of the giveaway by visiting the Grateful Giveaways: Facebook page. Just click on the TERMS tab at the top of the page. (Note that by entering this contest, you agree that you have read the terms and are eligible to enter this contest).
Disclosure: I received the same gift package that the winner will be receiving to facilitate my review. I did not receive any compensation to write this post. The opinions are all mine!