Abe’s Market is having a HUGE Gluten Free sale right now with their gluten free items marked at up to 50% off! Â There are deals on King Arthur Flour and much more!
Check out the Abe’s Market Gluten Free Sale.
Are you looking for a great Gluten Free Brownies Recipe? Â This one looks great and some of the ingredients can be purchased from the sale!
Gluten Free Mocha Brownies
15 Medjool dates, pitted, soaked and drained
Â¼ cup water
9 TÂ raw cocoa
Â¼ cupÂ agave syrup
Â¼ cupÂ coconut oil, soft, not liquid
1 can garbanzo beans, drained
Â½ tsp baking powder
2 T espresso, ground fine
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Blend dates (in a blender) and Â¼ cup water on high until it becomes a paste
3. Add eggs, cocoa, agave, coconut oil, baking powder, and espresso; blend until smooth
4. Add garbanzo beans; mix on high until entire mixture is well incorporated, thick and smooth
5. Evenly distribute mixture into mini muffin tins (fills 30-32)
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes (until it passes the toothpick test); remove and cool on a wire rack