Are you planning an end of summer/early fall vacation? We always like to go to the beach this time of year.Â It’s still plenty warm, but not nearly as crowded.Â If you’re looking for a place to stay may I recommend Laketown Wharf in beautiful Panama City Beach.
Right now at Laketown Wharf you can get the 3rd night free when you stay 2 nights.
We first found out about Laketown Wharf early this summer & I’m so glad we did.Â We have since been back twice and have had an amazing time!
Here are 5 of my favorite things about Laketown Wharf:
- My kids love love love the HUGE zero entry pool.Â They have so much room to play where they can touch bottom.Â There are 4 other pools to choose from as well.Â Check out the Kiddie pool too or as my 4 yr old calls it the “skinny” pool.Â It’s awesome with a slide & lots of other things for the kids to do.
- It’s very convenient to our favorite places to eat in Panama City Beach – Pineapple Willies & Pompano’s.Â They also have restaurants on site.
- The staff is super friendly.Â We’ve checked in very late each time, and their staff is always there to greet us, check us in, help with carts, etc.
- They have FREE Community Coffee every day in the Lobby.Â I didn’t find this out until my last stay, but I was down there each morning once I found out!Â They also have my favorite Coffeemate Creamer available free as well!
- The Kidz Club is Amazing! Each day during our stay there were games and crafts going on for the kids right in or by the pool.Â They had a blast & so did we!
I could go on & on! Laketown Wharf is truly a great place to stay, and I highly recommend it if you’re looking for a fun time in Panama City Beach.
Check out all the Awesome things to do at Laketown Wharf and book your vacation now!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I will be compensated for this post, but all of my written opinions, ideas and experiences are completely mine.
We absolutely love Laketown Wharf!! We were there for 4th of July and it was awesome!
Sandy, We were there for the 4th too:)