Are you planning an end of summer/early fall vacation? We always like to go to the beach this time of year.Â It’s still plenty warm, but not nearly as crowded.Â If you’re looking for a place to stay may I recommend Laketown Wharf in beautiful Panama City Beach.
Right now at Laketown Wharf you can get the 3rd night free when you stay 2 nights.
We first found out about Laketown Wharf early this summer & I’m so glad we did.Â We have since been back twice and have had an amazing time!
Here are 5 of my favorite things about Laketown Wharf:
- My kids love love love the HUGE zero entry pool.Â They have so much room to play where they can touch bottom.Â There are 4 other pools to choose from as well.Â Check out the Kiddie pool too or as my 4 yr old calls it the “skinny” pool.Â It’s awesome with a slide & lots of other things for the kids to do.
- It’s very convenient to our favorite places to eat in Panama City Beach – Pineapple Willies & Pompano’s.Â They also have restaurants on site.
- The staff is super friendly.Â We’ve checked in very late each time, and their staff is always there to greet us, check us in, help with carts, etc.
- They have FREE Community Coffee every day in the Lobby.Â I didn’t find this out until my last stay, but I was down there each morning once I found out!Â They also have my favorite Coffeemate Creamer available free as well!
- The Kidz Club is Amazing! Each day during our stay there were games and crafts going on for the kids right in or by the pool.Â They had a blast & so did we!
I could go on & on! Laketown Wharf is truly a great place to stay, and I highly recommend it if you’re looking for a fun time in Panama City Beach.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I will be compensated for this post, but all of my written opinions, ideas and experiences are completely mine.