I love reading other blogs. Quite often I find myself reading something and wishing I could share it with you all.Â Thatâ€™s the purpose for this post.Â Each Friday I will highlight a few of my favorite posts Iâ€™ve read this week.
It’s been a while since I’ve posted one of these so some of these posts are not from this week, but they’re good just the same!
- Mommy Niri sets it straight with “What Not To Say to a Stay atÂ Home Mom“
- Hoosier Homemade knows her way around a cupcake!Â Go check out these adorable Memorial Day Cupcakes.
- If you blog you might like this article from Kelby Carr about Competition in blogging and Social Media.
- Thanks to We Are that Family for posting this Radical Video There is No Plan B.
- Budget Saving Mom has a round up here of great Memorial Day Activities to do with the kids.