I love reading other blogs. Quite often I find myself reading something and wishing I could share it with you all.Â Thatâ€™s the purpose for this post.Â Each Friday I will highlight a few of my favorite posts Iâ€™ve read this week
Here are my top 10 Friday’s Frugal Favorites blog posts for this week.
- As a blogger I really enjoyed this post from Mom-101 about Competition in blogging and how “It’s Not A Contest”.
- One of my favorite blogs 1+1+1=1 had a great post on Raising Rock Stars – In It, Not Of It.
- I loved this very thought provoking post from Kitchen Stewardship on Real Gardening vs. American Lawn Care!
- I know I pick on Hoosier Homemade all the time, but you gotta go see her Father’s Day Cupcakes!Â Cute!
- Jen from Beauty & Bedlam gives it to us straight – “Should you seriously wear second hand shoes?
- All ye crafty ones should check this out from Tater Tots & Jello – The 20 minute Flip Flop Project — Cute!
- This post from Jamie from Frugal in Wonderland cracked me up!Â It’s about her Walmart trip, but very entertaining.