I love reading other blogs. Quite often I find myself reading something and wishing I could share it with you all.Â That’s the purpose for this post.Â Each Friday I will highlight a few of my favorite posts I’ve read this week.
Here are my top 10 Friday’s Frugal Favorites blog posts for this week….Enjoy!
- I really enjoyed reading Damaged Goods from Can’t Cook a Lick.
- The Thrifty Mama is doing a series called Baby Steps to a Healthier Lifestyle.Â I really enjoyed the 2nd insallment – Simplify.
- Can you make your own dishwasher detergent?Â Yes!Â Raising Arrows shows you how to make your own dishwasher detergent here.
- Ready to get the grill going?Â 5 Dollar Dinners has a great round up of Grill recipes here.
- I just love trying new recipes.Â Amy has some great Spring recipes here at Amy’s Finer Things.
- Sprittibee’s post here on Order of Operations and Priorities is a must read.