One Item that is always on my grocery list is Chicken Nuggets. It has to be certain brands because that’s on of the only kind that I’ve found that all my kids can eat including my 4 yr old who has a milk & egg allergy.Â One day I was out so I decided to try and make my own.Â I looked up several recipes and most called for bread crumbs and/or some type of egg mixture.Â I was out of bread, and couldn’t use eggs so I decided to try my own based on my grandmother’s Fried Chicken Recipe.
Here’s what I came up with.Â This is so super easy, and my kids(and hubby) loved them!
What You’ll Need:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast(2 lbs)
- 2 Cups Flour
- Seasoned Salt
- Oil for Frying
- Place the Flour & Seasoned Salt to taste in a bowl.
- Cut the chicken up into nugget sized pieces trimming the fat as you go.
- Pour oil(about 2 TBSP) into a frying pan & let it get hot(med-high)
- Roll the nuggets into the flour then drop into the pan.Â Be careful not to have too much excess flour or it will stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Flip over after they’re done on 1 side!
Notes: You could add other seasonings like garlic, bbq seasoning or another one to make different variations.