Itâ€™s a great week to do some Extreme Couponing at CVS!
3 things you need to know about couponing at CVS
- Be sure to use your Extra Care Bucks Card.Â All of the deals & sales require a card.Â It’s totally free!
- Separate your transactions so you can roll your Extra Care Bucks.
- Use 2 coupons on the Buy 1, Get 1 Free Deals
This is a really good week for deals.Â Here are some of my favorite:
- Chex Mix Sweet & Salty $.50/each Sale price $1.00, use the coupon for $0.50/1 General Mills Sweet’n Salty Chex Mix 7/10/2011 SS Insert (exp 9/3/2011)
- Crest Toothpaste FREE Sale price $1.99, use the coupon for $1/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel 6/5/2011 P&G Insert (exp 7/31/2011) , get $1.00 in Extra Care Bucks Back
- Oral-B Indicator Toothbrush FREE Sale price $1.99, Buy 2 for $4.00, use 1 of the coupons for $2/1 Oral-B Toothbrushes 7/3/2011 P&G Insert (exp 7/31/2011) , get $2.00 in ECB Back.
- Pantene Pro-V Hair Products $.99/each
- Buy 2 for $6.97, use the coupon for $3/2 Pantene Products 6/19/2011 SS Insert (exp 7/31/2011)
- Pay $3.97
- Get $2.00 in Extra Care Bucks