One of the things my kids & I love to do together is cook and bake.Â We love being creative in the kitchen, and making special yummy treats.
When my friend Liz at Hoosier Homemade let me know that she created the eBook Cupcakes! 12 Months of Happiness I was so excited to read it.Â Liz always has the most clever ideas for decorating cupcakes and making other goodies.
I have been reading Liz’s blog Hoosier Homemade for a while now, and have found so many great ideas there.Â This eBook is no exception!Â There are some really cute cupcake ideas I can’t wait to try out with my kiddos.
Here are 5 Things I love about Cupcakes! 12 Months of Happiness
- There is a cute cupcake idea for each month of the year.Â I looked through the ebook with my kiddos and they cannot wait to try some of them.
- The eBook teaches you how to make each creation step by step.Â Liz makes it easy for anyone to make these darling cupcakes.
- The cupcake ideas use normal everyday products.Â You won’t have any trouble gathering the supplies you’ll need for these cupcakes.Â You will be able to find them in any grocery store.
- The kids can help.Â I think this is one of my favorite things about Cupcakes! 12 Months of Happiness!Â All of Liz’s recipes are very kid-friendly.
- Liz answers our Frequently Asked Questions about cupcake decorating.Â One of the awesome things about Cupcakes! 12 Months of Happiness is the section at the end where Liz answers several questions about making cupcakes.
And now for the giveaway..
The winner will receive a copy of the book Cupcakes! 12 Months of Happiness.
Itâ€™s easy to enter, All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post with an answer to the following:
What is is your favorite occasion to make cupcakes for?
1. Follow iGoBOGO in a reader or via e-mail updates.
This giveaway will remain open until 11:59 p.m. EST, Monday 4/9. Any comments left after this cut-off will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email within 48 hours after the close of the contest.
Disclosure: I received a copy of the book to facilitate my review. I did not receive any compensation to write this post. The opinions are all mine!