CVS is a great place to shop for some of the best deals each week. You can always get several free and super inexpensive items at CVS. This week we have a moneymaker on Soothe Eye Drops!
5 things you need to know about couponing at CVS
- Be sure to use your Extra Care Bucks Card. All of the deals & sales require a card. It’s totally free!
- Scan your card at the in store coupon center for extra savings before you begin shopping.
- Separate your transactions so you can roll your Extra Care Bucks. This is the key to getting the most savings at CVS. You should have ExtraBucks left over each week so that you can use them the following week. This will keep you from spending any or very little out of pocket each week when you shop.
- Use 2 coupons on the Buy 1, Get 1 Free Deals
- Get to know the CVS Coupon Policy. You might want to print a copy to keep with you when you shop.
See all the Best CVS Deals right now.