Cherry Crisp Mini Jars
Looking for an easy recipe that looks pretty? This is a classic with a twist – make them in a mini jar.
- 1 can of cherry pie filling (21 oz.)
- 10 jelly jars (4 oz.)
Crumble Topping Ingredients –
- ½ c. rolled oats
- ½ C. flour
- 1/3 C. packed brown sugar
- 4 tbs. butter or margarine, softened
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Scoop 3 tbs. of cherries into the bottom of each jelly jar. You want to fill about ½ of the jar.
4. Combine the rolled oats, flour, brown sugar. Using a fork, or a pastry cutter, cut in your 4 tbs. of butter or margarine until crumbly.
5. Scoop 2-3 tbs. of crumble mixture into your jelly jars on top of the cherries.
6. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
*Makes approximately 10 jelly jars. 1 jar = 1 serving. Store covered, in the fridge up to 1 week.