Cherry Crisp Mini Jars
Looking for an easy recipe that looks pretty? This is a classic with a twist – make them in a mini jar.
- 1 can of cherry pie filling (21 oz.)
- 10 jelly jars (4 oz.)
Crumble Topping Ingredients –
- ½ c. rolled oats
- ½ C. flour
- 1/3 C. packed brown sugar
- 4 tbs. butter or margarine, softened
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Scoop 3 tbs. of cherries into the bottom of each jelly jar. You want to fill about ½ of the jar.
4. Combine the rolled oats, flour, brown sugar. Using a fork, or a pastry cutter, cut in your 4 tbs. of butter or margarine until crumbly.
5. Scoop 2-3 tbs. of crumble mixture into your jelly jars on top of the cherries.
6. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
*Makes approximately 10 jelly jars. 1 jar = 1 serving. Store covered, in the fridge up to 1 week.
Megan @ C'mon Get Crafty says
Wow, that looks good! My hubby would LOVE for me to make these, since he devours all things cherry! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday! Shared!
I am a freak over cherry pie, I can only imagine how good this is!