Have you ever received a well-intended gift card from someone only to be disappointed that it’s for a store you don’t shop? Â Or what about this scenario – You want to shop at a certain store, but don’t want to pay full price.
Good news! Â I have found a solution for both of these problems. Â The answer? Â Raise.com! Â Raise.com is an online gift card marketplace where you can buy and sell gift cards.
On Raise.com you can purchase gift cards for less than what they are worth! Â They have gift cards from Michaels, Macys, Starbucks, and so much more. Â Here’s how it works:
- You go choose which gift card you’d like to purchase.
- Add it to your cart and check out.
- If you purchased an actual gift card you’ll receive it in the mail, but if it was an eGift card you’ll receive it electronically by email.
You can also sell your unwanted gift cards on Raise.com. Â Here’s how that works:
- Enter the brand of the gift card you are selling.
- Also enter the card details and your selling price. Â You can control the listing price.
- Once your card sells you can choose to receive Paypal or to get a check in the mail.
It’s that easy, and I love the fact that they have a 100% money back guarantee!
Ready to Get Started with Raise.com? Â Be sure to use coupon codeÂ RAISE75 to get an extra $5 off your first purchase of $75 or more!