Apple Scented Felt Pie
Invite the scent of fall into your home when you make this too sweet to eat apple scented felt pie. Using just a few basic craft materials, this apple scented felt pie can be whipped up in just minutes. It makes a great gift, or is the perfect little accent piece for making your home smell great. Here is how to make your own!
- Terra cotta saucer
- Beige or brown felt
- Fresh apples
- Fragrance oil of your choice
- Hot glue, glue gun
1. First, you will need to dry out your apples for the inside of the pie. Cut the apple into slices about ½ inch thick. Sprinkle them with the cinnamon and nutmeg. Bake the apples at 275 degrees for 45 minutes or until browned and hardened. Remove and allow to cool.
2. While the apples are cooling, turn the saucer over on the felt and trace a circle around it. Cut out the felt, making a scalloped shape as you do. The piece of felt should now measure slightly larger than the saucer.
3. Apply some glue to the bottom of the felt and press it into the saucer.
4. Fill the saucer with the dried apples (break into pieces if need be) and sprinkle with additional spices. You can also add a few drops of fragrance oil such apple, pumpkin, or spice scented. sexedate.ch
5. Cut some felt into thin strips. Gently stretch them over the top of the mixture and secure to the sides of the saucer with glue. Repeat the process going in the opposite direction so a criss-cross pattern appears. Finish the pie by cutting out a small heart and gluing it to the top of the pie.
Your apple scented felt pie is now ready to be used.
It looks adorable, it smells great, and it is sure to charm everyone who sees it! Give it a try!
Leave a Reply