To me, there’s nothing better than eating a delicious dish that also looks beautiful. What is much more lovely and full of color than a spring salad using fresh and seasonal produce?
While every meat lover appreciates a juicy steak, salads have an undeniable charm. The spring season brings an avalanche of lovely fruits and veggies that make them even more exciting after a long winter. Because winters always seem long….even when they’re not, right?
Anyway, I’m currently testing some wonderful spring salad recipes so I certainly did my homework in this area. I thought it would be a fun to make list of my favorite spring salad recipes and share it with all of you.
Green is the new black right now, and it can be perfectly complemented by other beautiful colors from beets, radishes, strawberries and tomatoes. Here are some amazing spring salad recipes I definitely recommend you try making at home!
- Spring Salad from Simple Vegan Blog
- Strawberry Caprese Salad from Bojon Gourmet
- Spring Farro Salad with Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette from Blissful Basil
- Spring Salad with Tarragon Vinaigrette from Wild Greens And Sardines
- Chopped Greek Salad with Chickpeas and Avocado from Domesticate ME!
- Wild Child Spring Pea Pasta Salad w/ Goji Tahini Sauce (Gluten Free, Vegan) from Will Frolic for Food
- Macaroni Salad with Spring Vegetables from The Cozy Apron
- Turnip Noodle Pesto Pasta Salad from Food Faith Fitness
- Spring Greens Salad from Organized Island
- Insalata Tricolore from Panning The Globe
- Vibrant Spring Quinoa Salad from Real Food Whole Life
- Spinach Berry Salad from Eazy Peazy Mealz
- Avocado and Tomato Salad from Smart School House
- Shaved Carrot Salad With Blood Orange Vinaigrette from My Modern Cookery
- Salad with Beets, Almonds, Feta and Dijon Vinaigrette from Rachel Cooks
- Spinach Strawberry Quinoa Salad from Cook With Manali
- Thai Beef Salad from Simply Fresh Dinners
- Multi-Coloured Halloumi and Quinoa Salad from Lauren Caris Cooks
- Grilled Spring Panzanella With Mustard Chive Vinaigrette from Sobremesa Blog
- A Vibrant Carrot & Beet Spring Salad from Inspired By This
- Radish Cilantro Salad with Goat Cheese from Intentional Hospitality
- Spring Citrus Salad from Will Cook For Friends
- The Prettiest, Easiest Spring Easter Salad with Edible Flowers from Tikkido
- Strawberry Bacon Spring Salad from Green Healthy Cooking
- Spring Pasta Salad from Honey and Birch
Leave a Reply