One of our family’s favorite things to do is play games.Â We love all kinds of board games, especially trying new ones.
Pressman offers a GREAT selection of games for you, your family and friends. From play-and-learn preschool games to hilariously fun social games.
- One popular game is Mastermind Animal Towers. The challenge is who can guess the order of their opponentâ€™s tiles first. On your turn you ask a yes/no question like â€œIs the lion below the giraffe?â€ Be the first player to guess the order correctly and you win!
- Another great Pressman game isÂ Chimp and Zeeâ€™s Shopping Cart Dash where you shop the supermarket aisles collecting fruits, vegetables, meat/fish for ages 3 & up.
- One game that I know my kiddos are sure to love is Hold on Scooby Doo where Scooby and Shaggy sit on top of a wall of bricks. Very carefully you use one of the ghost hands to push out a brick. Eventually someone will tumble down.
- Players organize into teams of two players each to play Wavelength. This is a great game to play when you have some friends over. You and your partner score points by matching answers after you list and rank things like Reality TV Shows or Tom Hanks Movies. There are over a thousand questions in movies, television, music, sports, history and much more. It’s great for teens and adults!
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cheese Touch Game is game where players secretly write down an answer to a question like â€“ if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?Â In this game you need to guess what everyone said and if you don’t you get the cheese. You don’t want to keep it so you need to get rid of it as fast as you can. Another fun game that really gets you thinking!
- Mastermind is the classic game that brings together the codemaker and the codebreaker! One player is the codemaker. That player secretly sets up a code using any four color pegs. On every turn the codebreaker puts down a line of color pegs trying to uncover the secret code.
One (1) lucky winner will a Bundle of Pressman Games valued at approximately $100!
Entry is simple! You just need to answer the question below by leaving a comment on this site! You can even gain up to 3 bonus entries for doing each additional item listed (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one â€” up to a total of 4 comments). As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included.
1. Head on over to Pressman Toys and tell me what game you know your family or friends would enjoy!
3. “Like” Pressman Toy Corp on Facebook.
This giveaway will remain open until 11:59 p.m. EST, Monday, December 6, 2010. Any comments left after this cut-off will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email within 48 hours after the close of the contest.
This giveaway is part of the Grateful Giveaways Event being hosted by myself and 11 other bloggers. You can increase your chances of winning this prize (as well as all of the others on this site), by visiting each of them and entering the same way as you did here. You have plenty of time to get to all of them, since the contest will be open for five full days.
EACH blogger has their own prizes to give away, so make sure to visit all of the blogs! Use this spreadsheet to make it easier to keep track of where you have entered.
As one final reminder, you will want to check out the terms of the giveaway by visiting the Grateful Giveaways: Celebrating a Season of Giving Facebook page. Just click on the TERMS tab at the top of the page. (Note that by entering this contest, you agree that you have read the terms and are eligible to enter this contest).
I received the same prize package as the winner to facilitate my review. My opinions of these products are 100% my own.